Signs of the End of Time
10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
Jesus as man when was asked about when the end will come said no man knows the hour (exact moment) when the end will come. But He did not say He did not know anything about the end. He did not keep quiet to the question but did answer it.
We need to understand 2 things.
First Jesus answered with clues to know the end of days. He also pointed to the people that they distinguish the seasons by the signs. So why cannot we do the same with God's Kingdom.
Secondly the Gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke concentrate on the teachings of Jesus. In these Gospels we find Jesus quoting scriptures or expounding the scriptures. Thus even these events were taken from scriptures of the Old Testament.
If we break up the events in order of their happening it will give us an idea of where we are.
1) They shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake - The great persecution of the Church which already happened in the early days of the Christian Church.
2) Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom - The first word translated as nation refers more to a breed or race of people and the second to a rule. In the First World War we saw it was basically not a war of country against country but a race of people against others. Hitler wanted to prove to the world that his race was supreme. And in the Second World War we see it was nations or countries against countries. Some people are expecting the Third World War but the Bible does not speak of it (thus these events have also passed).
3) Great earthquakes - earthquakes have been happening since ages but records (started since 1973) show annual earthquakes were happening at a frequency of 5,000 per year and since 1995 they has sudden increase to last recorded in 2006 which show of 30,000 per year. It shows a sudden 6 fold increase. As to what warnings I have received from the Lord we would see some (or a great one) in the next year. These are proofs that we are living during the times of the quakes.
4) Famines - We are seeing a great changes in the weather and you may have read my messages of the Lord warning of the times of hunger. We need to remember everything in this world depends, or is connected to others in a cycle. Change of climate will cause great changes in food productions and we will see a time where food will be very scarcest (We are entering into these days)
5) Pestilences - After times of hunger comes the times of sicknesses. We are hearing of superbugs and sicknesses that are immune to medicines. The Bible talks of times when sicknesses will paralyze people and they will want to die but people will not allow them to die, for their death will cause more harm and spread of the diseases. The diseases during these times will make people behave uncontrollable and we may see man do things unimaginable.
6) Fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven - These times are the times just before the end comes. During these times we will see things happening in space which may seem to put whole mankind and earth to risk of being totally eliminated. But yet the Lord says the end is not come. The second thing which is spoken here is signs from the spirit world. The second 'great signs' refers to the appearance of person or things. The Bible speaks of a time when Satan by his power through the False prophet will cause the image to come to life. This image is the spirit who people are worshiping today as someone connected to Jesus but people do not know this spirit has been there since the times of Noah and spoken of greatly during the times of Solomon, Jeremiah and also Paul under various names. The Bible says this lady (spirit) will be in human form dwelling amongst us and anyone not worshipping it will be put to death. This is also the times when the mark of the Beast (the chip) will be used for all commercial transactions. The appearance of the 2 witnesses comes just before this period and Daniel puts this period to be of 1335 days (approximate 3years 3months and 3 days - sign of Jonah for the wicked). The rapture also happens just when the 2 witnesses are taken up. It is at the end of this period Satan is released and he gathers all the armies of the world against God's people. It is this moment when Jesus will come again with His Angels to declare Who He Is. When the Son is declared all things temporary and not under the sacrifice Blood of the Lamb will perish and all creation will cease to exist. This is when the Judgment happens and we all from the time of Noah who are sleeping in Him and those alive during those times and still believing in the Lord will stand before His Throne to be judged by the Word (Paul this as the great mystery). It is after this man will enter Heaven to be part of the glorious Son.
We are to be like a skilled farmer who will not tell you when exactly when the harvest will come but knows when to prepare to harvest by looking at the plantation as it grows.
This flow of events are given in many places and Jesus puts them in order for us to understand them and not be like blind people but be people walking in light according to the seasons doing the Lord's work among His people, preparing them for Him and the things ahead. We people of God who are with Him will not be affected even through these great disasters, provided we are with Him.
[ Prayer Starter ]
Lord, the Word is called the Book of Instructions. The Angels call it the Book of Instructions for Creation. Your Instructions are complete and all what is necessary for man to know are given within it. Lord, You wants us to walk in knowledge of things doing the purpose You created us. Lord, help us not worry of these events but worry of your people and doing our work amongst these events...
This prayer we make in Jesus' Name, Amen.
[ Reference Scriptures ]
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
|The Word of God was given free to us, therefore we should also share it freely with others.
(All rights are with God)